Spring Quarterly Meeting
April 27, 2020
April 27, 2020
Good Afternoon, Ladies!
We miss you and we hope you are well! On Sunday, we filmed a video of our Spring Quarterly meeting. As you’ll see in the video, we only had one guest. Our intention was to have this uploaded yesterday evening, but technical difficulties got in our way. In the video, you will see Katherine pull three nominations from our ridiculously large gilded bingo cage. If you would like to watch the video, please do! If you’d like to skip it and just read about the nominations, keep reading!
As we said in our previous post, this spring quarterly donation is 100% voluntary. If you cannot donate at this time, please know that you remain a member in good standing. Please donate only if you are able. We understand that some of our members are experiencing financial hardship and we do not want to add to that burden.
We did not add any new nominations this quarter as we would’ve been unable to contact many nonprofits for vetting purposes. Only current nominated non-profits were considered.
You get to choose! Out of the three drawn nominations,you choose which one you’d like to send your check to (more info in the video). All three of the drawn nominations will go back into the mix and might be drawn again at our next meeting. Since the three drawn non-profits are sharing this quarter’s donation, we don’t feel that it is fair to eliminate them from their chance to receive a full donation.
And with that said…
The winners are...
- North County Community Food Bank! www.nccfoodbank.org
- Food With Friends! www.foodwithfriends.net
- Clark County Volunteer Lawyers Program! www.ccvlp.org
Congratulations to all three winning nonprofits! Please watch the video or go to their websites (posted above) to learn more about what each of these awesome groups of people are doing to assist our community.
Please write your check directly to the nonprofit of your choice from the three drawn and mail it to our postal box at:
100 Women Who Care SW WA
2210 W. Main Street #107-141
Battle Ground, WA 98604
- To make it easier on us ( ), we ask that you pay by check this quarter. However, if you prefer to pay online, please donate directly to the non-profit of your choice via their website (posted above). If you pay online, please send us a message via Facebook or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know who you chose for your donation so we have accurate numbers.
- If you currently using our reoccurring online payment option, we ask that you pause that payment and pay either by check this quarter or donate directly through the non-profit's website (links posted above). If you pay online, please send us a message via Facebook or email us at email@example.com and let us know who you chose for your donation so we have accurate numbers.
- There is additional information on dividing payment between the winning nominations and donation amount options in the video.
Thank you so much for supporting our community. Please know that we miss you and are thinking of you. We hope to see you all very soon and we will share the date of our next meeting as soon as we know it.
If you have any questions about this quarter's donation, please reach out to us via Facebook Messenger or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.